The Top 4 Best Stereos For Motorcycles and ATV’s
Most modern riders like to customize their Bikes or ATV’s for a better experience. Music is something that takes it to the next level.
Creating a playlist that matches your interests enhances your riding journey. A premium stereo is a great addition to the motorcycle as it gives you a lot of entertainment options.
Motorcycle stereos come in a huge variety in different price ranges and quality levels and it requires some research to find the right match for your vehicle.
In this post, we consider some of the best options available and review them quickly and in detail to help you select the best stereo for your motorcycle.
Boss Audio MCBK470B Motorcycle and ATV Sound System
One of the most popular stereo choices among the youth for its stylish design, the Boss audio system features mirror-integrated mounting options for the speakers.
It is a compact stereo that suits a wide variety of light and heavy-duty motorcycles. This stereo, does not have a user interface or screen, it will utilize your smart phone and/or your bluetooth devices.
One thing to not about a stereo set up like this is that since there is not screen or user interface you will need to have the device you are streaming music from readily available to change songs or playlists.
Here are some of the most attractive features of this motorcycle stereo:
- This sound system is made using high-quality materials and tight seals that ensure it can last for a long time under the harshest weather conditions.
- The amplifier sound system is integrated into the stereo to let riders experience high-definition sound in a compact unit.
- It features Bluetooth capability for wireless streaming from your smartphone.
- The system includes four speakers to take the music quality to the next level.
- Inline volume control allows easy adjustment of volume. This is handy for motorcycle riders as it facilitates answering calls while listening to music.
- The sound system uses a 12Volt ATV battery that makes sure it lasts for a longer time.
With so many interesting features and ease of use, the Boss stereo is definitely a reliable option for music enthusiasts looking for a good stereo for their motorcycle.
Sound Storm SMC70B Motorcycle and ATV Sound System
This is a great option for those who want a powerful stereo that does more than just sound production. It is a versatile stereo with weatherproof construction and gives you the freedom to ride and enjoy music in any weather condition. Some of the most amazing features of this system are:
- The sound system features a 600watt max power amplifier and a pair of full-range speakers to deliver great music quality.
- Sound Storm lets you stream your music wirelessly via Bluetooth from any compatible device to allow enjoying your favorite tracks from streaming services like Pandora or Spotify.
- It includes a 3.5mm aux input to connect the audio output of external devices like smartphones and MP3 players.
- The speakers of this system are weatherproof and stay safe against the effects of moisture, rain, fog and other natural elements.
- You can control the volume of the stereo through a wired remote control that you can easily install in a safe and convenient place.
- All the mounting hardware and wiring you need for installation come included with the system to make assembly and connection easy.
The Sound Storm stereo comes with mounting brackets that adjust to fit anywhere from 0.75 to 1.25 inches of handlebars to suit a wide range of motorcycles, scooters, touring bikes and ATVs.
Lexin LX-Q3 Big Size Motorcycle and ATV Audio System
A highly appealing motorcycle audio system from Lexin, the Lexin LX-Q3 includes a stylishly designed pair of handle-bar mounting speakers resembling the Iron Man to give the vehicle a unique look.
The vibrant silver design looks great on motorcycles and catches a lot of attention. This fashionable appearance with its attractive features makes this stereo one of the best options available.
- The stereo is an easy to mount, fully enclosed sound system for motorcycles with weatherproof speakers that perform well in extreme conditions.
- The system is powered by a subwoofer system that produces better and higher sound for an amazing impact.
- The inclusion of Bluetooth speakers gives you the facility of listening to music stored on your devices and radio.
- The stereo also includes USB input to play a wide variety of music files with a 3.5mm jack for AUX input.
- It houses a Jog dial for easy control of power, volume, play and pause.
Lexin LX-Q3 is a plug and play stereo for motorcycles that lets you enjoy your music on the go.
It comes with a complete wiring harness so you just have to mount the speakers on the handlebars, connect the music source and start playing.
The sporty and trendy design makes it popular as a Powersports speaker system and a favorite among sportspeople.
GoHawk TS3-Q Motorcycle and ATV Stereo System
Another set of stylish motorcycle and ATV speakers that impresses riders with ergonomic design, vibrant colors and stylish features, the GoHawk includes four speakers for an outstanding music playback capability.
This system is characterized by its sporty look and gets a place among the top Powersports sound systems. Let us take a look at its most appealing features:
- The sound system has a strong build attributing to heavyweight materials. This quality and stylish design make them one of the best motorcycle stereo options available in the market.
- GoHawk consists of waterproof speakers with a high IP rating and there is no issue of wear and tear from weather conditions. These speakers amplify the sound quality of the system to a great extent so that you can enjoy the best of entertainment on the go.
- With Bluetooth capability, you can place the speakers anywhere on the bike and stream from your connected phone or device.
- The 3.5mm audio jack AUX input supports USB and MP3 files from SD cards. You can also play music from a CD or MP3 disc without any deterioration with the Bluetooth amplifier.
- The audio stereo amp not only amplifies the input but also the output and ensures a superior quality sound through the speakers.
- The stereo contains ATV as well as UTV batteries to work with a wide range of vehicles. The presence of two replacement batteries ensures there is no issue of battery drainage or replacement.
With a sturdy aluminum construction in matte black, the GoHawk stereo keeps your ride interesting in any weather condition.
It comes with all the hardware and wiring to offer an easy installation. This plug-and-play stereo is certainly one of the best options for those who are looking for a reliable sound system for their motorcycles!