- ForAudioGeeks.com reviews products we have installed.
- We do not warranty the products listed on foraudiogeeks.com as we do not personally sell and ship these products.
- Products in Foraudiogeeks reviews are sold by a 3rd party such as Amazon.
- Reviews are based on specs from the manufacturers website. All other content is created from an opinion reached after installing a product.
- We offer audio plans in order to help you find what you need for an installation.
- We do not take any responsibility for the products shipping, purchasing or warranties.
- We do not take any responsibility for installation issues or any damage they may cause.
- We recommend you have a professional MECP certified installer preform your installations.
By requesting an “Audio Plan” or purchasing from one of our links to a 3rd party buying links you are in agreement that we hold no responsibility for the product(s). You are also agreeing to relieve us of any responsibility for shipping or the state of the product once received. You are also in agreement that we do not take responsibility if the product is not the correct product for your vehicle or boat.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ForAudiogeeks and its owners from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the Service.