Learn How to Remove your 2005-2008 Toyota Corolla Radio In Steps
Remove all CD’s In Radio Before You Start.
- Use a thin tipped panel removal tool to remove large panel around shifter.
- Pull panel over shifter and remove cigarette lighter harness.
- Remove center AC knob and remove the Phillips screw beneath it.
- Open the top compartment under your radio.
- Use both hands inside of pocket and pull the panel out under your radio.
- After this panel is removed, move this panel to the side while harnesses are still connected.
- Now that this panel is removed you can see there are 4 10 millimeter screws that are revealed.
- Two of the screws are farther behind the dash. Use an extension and a magnetic socket if necessary.
- After bolts are removed, use your thin tipped panel removal tool to loosen the clips holding the radio and the surround that houses the air vents from the dash.
- After this panel has been loosened, you can slide the radio out.
- When you have the radio removed, look behind it and unclip the harnesses connected to it.
If you are installing a Radio into your Toyota Corolla take a look at our step by step stereo installation guide. This guide has a list of all the tools you’ll need to get the job done.